We recognize that not all students have access to the same quality resources when pursuing a career in medicine. We want to fill that gap by providing free personalized pre-med advising, academic resources and more.
*This website is constantly being updated to better serve our students' needs.
STEP 1: Content Review
- First focus on getting the material down.
- You can read MCAT books, watch videos, etc.
STEP 2: Practice Passages
- Then apply what you've learned.
- Spend extra time reviewing passages to understand weaknesses. (ex: content gaps, timing, difficulty with experimental passages, etc.)
- We recommend buying AAMC & Uworld passages.
- Khan Academy has free passages.
STEP 3: Practice Exams
- Finally take & review several practice exams.
- Don't take the MCAT until you're satisfied w/ practice exam scores.
- We recommend buying all AAMC practice exams.
- Scroll down for links to free practice exams.
If your stats are lower email us for recommended next steps. We can make a plan together. (post-bacc, masters, etc.) AmdayMed@Gmail.com
Copyright © 2019 AmdayMed - All Rights Reserved. Advising is only our opinion based on years of experience. Not affiliated with any institution. Not a Professional Advisor.
No Guarantees of admission to medical school
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder